Don Ickes assaulted by cops.

Since this is a new forum we have to start somewhere. As the number of valid subjects increase we will add categories.

Start here. Let's hear what you have to say.
Sgt_Rock

Don Ickes assaulted by cops.

Postby Sgt_Rock » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:33 pm

I don't know anyone who drives that has never broken the speed limit. Sometimes we do it unintentionally. I know I am a lead foot. Most of the time when I am going faster than the law allows it is by design. I am taking a risk. I am risking being pulled over and issued a speeding ticket. I never would have imagined that I was risking having my window smashed, being tazed, pepper sprayed, hand cuffed and dropped off at the hospital all beat up.

Sounds far fetched doesn't it? It's not. That is exactly what happened to Don Ickes, a 70 year old Pennsylvania man just miles from his home.
They say he was resisting arrest yet, they took the cuffs off at the hospital and left him there. They did not take him to jail. He was never booked, and they didn't take him before a judge.

Because he did not want to give his drivers license to the police officer instead, he held it up to the window for the officer to read, the officer called for backup and eventually they smashed the window on the passengers side (out of sight of the dash cam), and dragged the driver out violently.

I posted the police dash-cam video on YouTube for him and the next day his YouTube account was terminated without an explanation.
I have figured out how to self host the video. You can view it at this link:http://www.ickesairport.net/home/video/trafficstop.html

Here are the pictures of what happens when the cop who has pulled you over for speeding forgets that his job is to protect and serve.

Return to “General Discussion”